Advice and support to employers
We specialise in advising schools, charities and NGOs. Our non-litigious but pragmatic approach coupled with our unique understanding of charities and organisations with limited funds (we are one ourselves!) means that we offer a service tailored to your organisation’s needs.
We can advise you on all aspects of employment law including:
- Advising and guiding you about redundancy exercises
- Reviewing your contracts and staff handbook
- How to manage staff who are underperforming
- How to manage maternity, pregnancy and parental leave issues
- Dealing with flexible working requests
- How to manage sickness absence (long term or otherwise)
- How to resolve disputes with employees or between employees
- How to deal with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Resolving a dispute during Early Conciliation or during litigation
- Provide training on avoiding conflict in the workplace
We will advise you how to avoid workplace conflict and assist you in resolving disputes early. We give you pragmatic advice on how to discuss concerns with your employees to ensure that matters are dealt with swiftly.
We will advise you on how to negotiate directly with the employee or through their lawyers or we will negotiate on your behalf.
Advising Employees on Settlement Agreements
We can advise on individual or multiple agreements and offer affordable rates.
Because we never litigate, our advice to the employee will always be focussed on resolving any dispute rather than escalating a matter to Tribunal.